Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>okay, i'm not sure if it's a temporary growth spurt or if my nausea is returning for good...but two nights this week i've faced the "oh my god, i'm going to throw up" thing again. i actually haven't, but both times i had to lie down on my left side and breath... i made it through, but i'm wondering is anyone else having nausea suddenly reappear?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>think it's here to stay or just a growth spurt? i have btw felt like the belly's pushed out in the last few days even more!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ashley</p>

·
Registered
366 Posts
<p>I've been feeling that this week. I'm...29? weeks at this point? I've lost track lol. Tums helps a little- it's my go-to remedy for everything right now. And I'm back to eating high amounts of protein like I did in the first trimester, which helped then and is helping now. Good luck, Mama, that feeling <em>sucks!</em></p>

·
Registered
495 Posts
<p>I find this happening to me too.  I have chalked it up to a smashed stomach.  You think?  Oh and yes, protein helps a lot.  Cereal in the morning is not an option.  It's egg or I feel like crap for some time.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts