Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you w/ major MS

So, I went to buy the Baby's Bliss Morning Sickness Magic today. Turns out that one bottle, retailing for like $12.50, is only a TWO DAY SUPPLY!! AND, get this, it says to expect results in 3-4 days! Well, no f'ing way was I going to spend $25 and wait 4 days just to see if the stuff works.

However, I did buy some seabands (the acupressure wristbands) and they actually seem to be working pretty well. Eureka!

· Registered
3,219 Posts
I went looking for that today, but didn't find it so I got preggie pops instead. I just tried a peppermint one, and it works as long as it's in my mouth. It's hard to constantly have a sucker in your mouth when you have two little ones begging for bites.

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Seabands are definitely the best I use them all the time at the moment, we also use them for the kids when in the car etc., my nephew is awful and can hardly go 2 or 3 miles without throwing up so my sister uses them on him and major difference - they can actually get to his school without him bringing up his breakfast!!
Rachel

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, with my first. Totally didn't work.

But the seabands are accupressure and they're doing pretty fine! I'm still a bit queasy, but not so much that I feel like I'm going to barf any minute!

:LOL

· Registered
3,163 Posts
I work at a college and the school nurse told me the following....

Try Ginger Ale (totally works for me) however open it and let it sit for a bit to let some of the carbonation go, drink it slowly an ounce or so at a time.

Suck on a pepermint

You can get crystalized ginger and eat that

Put some crackers by the bed and eat them before you get up with some water.

Another woman told me that if you eat protien first thing that is totally helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.