Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the news a couple of days ago and all of a sudden a commercial came on showing a mom sitting in a rocker, feeding her infant a bottle. Initially, I thought this was for formula, but then they started talking about college savings. I think it was an ad for the College Fund of North Carolina, but I want to be sure before I post this in Support & Advocacy and get a letter-writing campaign going. Has anyone seen this ad?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I don't watch much tv either but watch a little and I have not seen this one.<br>
Maybe you'll catch it again. Let us know.<br><br>
I did see a local gas (?) company commercial that had a small baby wake in the middle of a stormy night and the mother goes to the baby but oh no...what do you do when the power goes out? Oh, phew, this mother is safe becasue she just went down stairs and heated up the baby's bottle on the gas stove.<br>
Luckily she had a gas stove, not electric. !!!<br><br>
I happen to have an electric stove but somehow I made it okay. Of course, it doesn't matter when you are nursing.<br><br>
Anyway...let us know about your commercial if you find out.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I saw it and the gas company one too. I can't remember the company for the rocker/bottle spot, but it annoyed me the second I saw it. I'll keep an eye out for it and get the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts