Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all -<br><br>
I am the birth parent of a spirited healthy 5 month old baby.<br><br>
I also have multiple sclerosis, and have had a painful, semi-disabling flare-up since a month after his birth.<br><br>
One of the only treatments that can help me regain function and decrease pain is IV steroids. I did a round of them a month and a half ago and it helped - now I need to do another 3 days next week to see if I can get all the way better or as close as I can!!<br><br>
I can't breastfeed when on the steroids. I am posting here and on milkshare to see if anyone has frozen breastmilk they would be willing to donate.<br><br>
I still have some from the last round, so I am only looking for about 12-15 bags of milk, so small quantities are welcome (especially if they are close to Providence, RI).<br><br>
I do not eat gluten or dairy products, so if there is ANY chance that anyone with a similar diet (and/or a similar aged baby) could donate, that would be extra wonderful.<br><br>
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.<br><br>
Julie

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Bumping for Julie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey there- just wanted to post that i have enough milk to get through wednesday and for back up, found a donor through milkshare and another through personal contacts. thanks!!<br><br>
Julie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts