Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a good local plumber? We have a call put in to one of the big chains because we know they will come but we would prefer somone local. All our drains are slow/backing up and our family of five is using one bedside commode to avoid putting anymore solids down the pipes. Snowed in with no laundry to do cloth dipers, kitchen towels...you get the picture!!!

Any recommendations for someone good who is mobile and might be willing to bring their truck as close as possible on our iffy side street? We live in NE Baltimorecity/Parkville.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the rec, I didn't want to go with them because I heard bad reviews about their prices.

We put in a call to Roto Rooter figuring the big names would come out. And they dd send somebody...who got stuck in the snow while out on a call before ours. So there might be someone coming tomorrow, or there might not.

I sure would appreciate some other suggestions of a local plumber, preferably a small business-owner?

·
Registered
999 Posts
They spent about an hour at my house looking for leaks - even crawled into my scary crawl space. Fixed a few things and charged me $30. Seemed very reasonable to me, though I don't know about big jobs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.