Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dd wants puff the magic dragon cake and i just could not make it, i have seen some awesome pics of other puff cakes, 3d which is what i want, can anyone please refer me to a great bakery that could make this for me with in the phil area or even close by jersey border.<br>
thanks!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I have no idea of prices, but this woman is AMAZING, you have to check out her cakes. Pretty unbelievable stuff. I went to hs with her, but don't really know her...just have mutual friends. She is talented and I bet Puff the Magic Dragon would be a cool idea for her to run with. <a href="http://sweetsbyjen.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Sweets by Jen</a>

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you I will contact her, she is located in my hometown to funny and my mom is in the town right next to her... Ridley..... small world. amyhow her cakes are awesome looking. So I hope she can make it for me...<br>
thanks mama!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
no prob! How old are your kids? If you have little ones and are so close, you should join our Friday playgroup sometimes - If interested, PM me your email address!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi mama<br>
My girls are 2 and 5. unfortunately we live in Florida now, the reason I am looking for a cake maker in Pa is because we are coming home for a visit to pa in a few weeks. If we ever move back I will definately look you up... Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts