Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breeze will turn 1 next week, and we live in the UP- but we are down in DTW/AA area for the month- maybe a bit longer- and I get my girls pictures taken when the turn one....<br><br>
I need a good price- my mom is paying for it. And I would like an al-a-cart type of style and more of a natural type of person. I has some great ones done when Rainey turned 1 in Seattle, but like I said I am in MI now and I don't know where to go.... I love black and white....<br><br>
Help any ideas???<br><br>
THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I have an awesome photographer who is in Dearborn - she photographed my pregnancy and birth and she is amazing. Her name is Lesley Mason and her website is newlifephoto.net. Her photos are published in<br>
Mothering frequently - in fact she took the photos in the current March-April issue for the story on singing to your kids (pg 34-35) - its my sis and niece in the photos.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed her- the only thing is we are not living down here so we dont have a "house" we are staying at our ILs and the house is a mess and under constuction.. So I am not sure if she has other ideas...<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
872 Posts
i know a great photographer in westland. her website is <a href="http://www.angistevens.com" target="_blank">www.angistevens.com</a> she's great and does a lot of black and white.<br><br>
shelley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts