Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DH started a group for Hood to coast this year and somehow everything managed to fall thru
so we don't have any housing for after the race!

We'd need it for Saturday, August 27.
Does anybody know of a coastal rental anywhere between Astoria and Tillamook? Any info would be very appreciated!!
:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Most rental homes on the coast require multiple nights in the summer.

You might get lucky and hit a rental agency that is willing to fill a gap with a one nighter.

More likely though, you'll need to do a hotel/motel - even many of those require multiple night stays in the summer.

For Cannon Beach and surrounding areas, this link has a good lodgings listing:

http://www.cannonbeach.org/

Good luck!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I stayed in a place called Gleneden Beach. It was near Lincoln City. The rental company had several rentals and we stayed in the "Love Nest". The upper unit was two bedrooms with a full kitchen, living room. Balcony overlooking the beach. It was cute (slightly tacky)
but clean and the rates were really reasonable. The only drawback was the beach, it was beautiful but very big waves not at all like Cannon Beach. Our 2 year old was terrified of them. I will try and find the link but I bet you could search for Gleneden Beach and Love nest and find the company.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
it's not a rental, but it is a family owned and run business in tolovana (just south of the town of cannon beach). it's called the grey whale inn and it's located on w kenai st right off s hemlock. their phone number is 503.436.2848. we stayed there one night a few summers ago, and it was clean and neat and not fancy. i can't remember the cost right now, but it seemed reasonable at the time.

~claudia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.