Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, dd doesn't seem to be showing any signs of giving up her beloved diapers anytime soon. She is close to outgrow her current pockets (maybe) and has already required more absorbency than they can provide with the inserts we've been using (medium HH's with HH stuffins). Her bum genius fits, the large swaddlebees are still too big and the large HHs are still too big.

She is 28 months and weighs about 29 pounds average hieght, but shorter than average rise I think.

I can and will continues using coverless fitteds around the home, but I really need AIOs or pockets that DH and the sitter (or daycare center) can use that:

1. fit her - she's been hard to fit and I've spent a fortune!
2. hold up to her outflow without leaking every 1/2 hour
3. easy to use
4. aplix rather than touchtape so she can take it off (and so I can - that touchtape is just too hard)
5. preferably no stay dry inner - I want her to feel wet darn it!

Who makes such a thing?
spam welcome too...

thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm torn on the extra ovals. I tried 6 of them and it has helped immensely. But in our bum genious, I don't need the extra ovals and don't have any wicking. I just use 1 stuffin with the oval. Oh and we use the middle rise setting on the BG!

I actually just sold some VBSN in M/L. I think if I go VB I may need a medium. That actually might be a way to go since they can be custom made.

I would go under the assumption that if she grows anymore such that the M HH don't fit, the large should then, but If I have to buy new diapers anyways, I'm not sure I want a stay dry inner.

She is so close to PL, she just prefers the diaper over the potty. When naked there is never any accidents. But she refuses the potty and requests a diaper.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Acutually I think a VB med would probably be too short. We had one about a year ago that I sold.

Anyone have any other ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts