1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
It seems that their plan is to make our vacations contingent on us getting the mandatory/not mandatory vaccination.
I.e. we won't be 'forced' to get it but we might end up not being able to go almost anywhere without it:
Revelation 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

·
Registered
8,829 Posts
OMG and lol.

A friend of mine posted that exact meme on FB a few months ago and I remember thinking:
"girl no, do not go there - the fighters will come out! and also "but you said yesterday you were not in favour of mandatory vaccines so what is this crap?"
...Turns out I need to read a bit closer, lol.

In a thread where 50 people commented, 1/2 read vaccination as opposed to vacation. Some even went on and on about vaccination long after it was repeatedly pointd out as a joke.

I would love a vacation. It is one of the things I miss the most. Even travelling within Canada is tricky at the moment, although some restrictions seem to be lifting.

Tweety, fellow Canadian, I am not getting a vaccine to travel outside the country. I do not think it will come to that, but if it does.....they can shove it. Canada is a big country and I will just travel in Canada until this all dies down (and yeah, it might take a few years).

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Isn't this awful, i.e. waitress fired after saying she wanted to wait regarding covid-19 vaccine due to concerns regarding affect on pregnancy:
One of the comments stated that a woman in Southern California died before getting out of the vaccination parking lot few days ago.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
people still believe there are all kinds of travel restrictions in the USA - not so....many states have lifted theirs and no longer applicable ....but they're soooooooooo eager to get that vaccine ''so they can travel''

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's strange that nowadays the scenario is changing in regards to vaccination and the analysis which is being shared or available on the web, and it's bringing thought to some of us if we should really get the medicine or should wait for a bit more jus to know and make sure that it will be fine and there wouldn't be any effect to the negative side, and it's just and individual thought and concern and it;'s real as well, even though comes to my mind as well, it's just I am in a sector that I am not yet in the queue.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
It's strange that nowadays the scenario is changing in regards to vaccination and the analysis which is being shared or available on the web, and it's bringing thought to some of us if we should really get the medicine or should wait for a bit more jus to know and make sure that it will be fine and there wouldn't be any effect to the negative side, and it's just and individual thought and concern and it;'s real as well, even though comes to my mind as well, it's just I am in a sector that I am not yet in the queue.
I had a fabulous time on FB with this. All my friends started arguing with one another. I replied to each comment saying to reas more carefully. Most said, ”I did, and I still think blah blah blah” Rarely have I enjoyed anything around this topic in any way. And some Englishman I barely know was so besotted with me for it that I had to refuse a phone call.
I posted it in my grammar nerds group and all but one were wise. My psych group wouldn’t approve it. I’ve written a not to the mods explaining bin ans arguing fir it’s admission.
Magritte said it long ago
How much drivel are we being fed through this type of propaganda?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts