Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been very happy with my NB stash for DD. Unfortunately, my cousin has also been very impressed with my NB stash for DD and wants some for herself

So, here is what I need advice about. If you had $120 CDN to spend on diapers, and had a week to buy them, what would you get? She has larger diapers, but absolutely nothing that will fit her 10 or 11lb 5 week old. He is a celebrated pooper. No, really. I am amazed at what this kid can do.

I was thinking 12 infant cpfs, 12 premium cpfs, 3 size small BSWW and 3 medium. Oh, and a couple snappis and a diaper pail with waterproof liner bag. That would be enough to get her started, right? I was originally going to hand down my infant cpfs but DD still fits them, even at 3 months. Go figure.

Would it be better to go with Prowraps?

We have shops that sell Kushies, Bummis, CPFs, Under the Nile (but I can't afford a $20 diaper right now) and Babykins. So i can get all of that locally, admittedly at considerably higher prices than online.

Also, can anyone suggest online CDN shops that ship quickly to BC? Like I said, her shower is saturday so I am in a major tme crunch.

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
The stash sounds good. I prefer the Bummis wraps to prowraps but they grow out of the small size so quickly that you might get more bang for your buck going with them.

Jamtots is in BC and I think they sell almost everything that you listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.