Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. We use Motherease Sandy's. They have snaps. This is taking too long per diaper...diaper, liner, snap, snap, snap, snap, cover, snap, snap, snap, snap....

My husband and I seem to think that a Velcro All-in-one will be the answer to our dilemna.

So, that said....what are the best AIO's for our situation and why.

We don't have time or money to try different ones out. So your opinions are GREATLY appreciated and helping us OUT TREMENDOUSLY.

thanks.

Peace and Blessings,

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you mean the amount of time the diaper takes to dry? If so, I dunno. I have a drier, for the first time in five years, and the rainy season just hut us here so I will probably put my drying rack away.

Does my reply help?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Happy Heinys seem pretty popular.

PUL outer, so no wicking.

Fleece inner for drier bottoms.

Pocket diaper so you can use something cheap for an insert like a prefold that will wash thoroughly and dry quickly. You do have the extra step of stuffing.

There are other pocket dipes out there.

Personally, I am very happy w/my fuzzi bunz.

HTH

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I think Happy Heiny's would be a good choice. Also, Bumkin's AIO's are very easy to use. Both are a bit pricey though.

What about using prefolds folded into velcro wraps? That doesn't take long and would be way cheaper than AIO's.

·
Registered
90 Posts
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I didn't care for Bumkins or FuzziBunz as they were not absorbant enough. I did like the apronstrings diapers (although it is sometimes a pain to stuff them) you can see them at www.apronstringsbabythings.com

Personally I have found that I like best the Lukes Drawers Candy Wrapper AIOS found at www. lukesdrawers.com

They are SUPER absorbant and SUPER cute!!! They do have a snap in liner- but what I do is SO SIMPLE! I just take the dirty diaper and throw in pail ( I never unsnap the liner- because it only snaps at 1 end- so to swishes around attached enough to get clean) Then wash/dry (for about 1 hour 15minutes) and Fold diapers. While folding I have to snap back a liner or two- but most stay attached- I just fold and put away- SIMPLE!!!!
They are kind of pricey(at $16 each for toddler size) BUT you can just buy a handfull of the $16 ones and buy extra inserts (at $4.50 each) and just rotate the outer like a cover.

TRULY worth it in my opinion!
At your children's ages I am not sure velcro would be a good option- most times the child takes it off.

If you still want velcro- I would pick Apronstrings, then Happy Heiny's

Bumkins wouldn't be an option for me- but that is just my opinion.

HTHS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.