Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
559 Posts
Please don't give him anything. You need to worry about yourself and your child. This man seems very controlling. My best advice for you is to cut off all communication with him and allow your attorney (when you get one) to be the communicator. It appears as though he is only looking out for HIS best interest.
Please keep us updated and DO NOT give him YOUR hard earned money!

· Registered
559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by solareyna View Post
I make $3500 a month, including the child support for my son who is not a biological son of my stbx. I am giving my stbx all of it except $200 a week, which is what he is allowing me plus if I work overtime I get to keep that too. he says if I stop giving it to him he will keep the car (its a 2004 Chrysler pacifica - 25,000 miles). But if I keep giving him all my money until Feb 1, he will sign the car over to me.
Also, read this back to yourself and calculate the amount of money you will be giving him. You could buy yourself a very nice car with that money

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.