Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,976 Posts
well, I know my ex didn't have time to marry you since the divorce. I think should run to a highly recommended financially savvy attorney and get temporary orders put in place immediately. He could also be running up debt you will get stuck with half of and he sounds like he has no conscience. I mean he is practically stealing your childs support money that is coming from the dad and should be for the child. Start practicing feeling no pity for him. I bet you when this is over you will HATE him for a good while. Also I would go see a counselor because you are being financially abused. The courts could care less about that but you will need to heal.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.