Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a + HPT yesterday at 15 dpo! EDD July 11th A little unexpected we thought we would start trying end of this yr. but God had other plans!!

DH just changed jobs and we elected not to carry COBRA b/c it is way out of our budget! SO no health insurance until Feb. 1.
Do I wait to see the doc. till then? Get Medicaid? Other options?
I really want to just wait, are there any risks?? I dont want to go ahead & go then not be able to use the insurance b/c it would be considered pre existing.

I have a 7 yr old DD that was born when I was 17 & I didnt see the doc until I was 3 1/2 months & had a great pregnancy & birth.

I plan to use a CNM ... as of right now.

THKS ~~ Tia
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.