Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i need feedback, ideas, comments on my idea. I have photo shopped my idea out but need feedback.

the room will be shared by my two year old DD and baby who gender is a surprise.

the bedding will be made out of the sheet set on the pic, and i have purple fabric already that can be made into curtains.

here is the link

· Registered
1,555 Posts
I think that's kind of cool. Love the walls and the curtains. The bedding is not really my style but that's just me - I would tend to go with solid colors. But I think it will work well
I wish we owned our own place and could invest the time, money and energy into creating a room for the little ones!

· Registered
850 Posts
I think it is a great idea for a room for either girl or boy. I would stick with solid white bedding on both bed and crib, though. It could get very busy otherwise. Less is more.

· Registered
2,699 Posts
I like it! Please come do my bedroom when you're done?

· Registered
675 Posts
Looks great mama
! Super bright and cheerful! And double yowzers about the painting/taping job...looks fantastic!

· Registered
850 Posts
Wow! That is really looking fantastic. I like how you have the think white stripes in between each color. It balances things out well. I can't wait to see it when you have it completed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.