Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Light yellow?

Something that would totally show it off without it blending.... so I think light or medium yellow!

Pretty flag btw! Now I know where your son got his good looks!

Sometimes I wish we had *some* spicyness in our blood... but the German/Irish/Welsh mix is all we've got
So we have a bald blue eyed girl

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marielle
OMG! Are you dominican??? I am.

My husband is -- he was born there but moved to the US (NJ) when he was 5.

Where are you from?

Oh and my MIL used cloth on all 4 of her kids in the DR!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylibby
Light yellow?

Something that would totally show it off without it blending.... so I think light or medium yellow!

Pretty flag btw! Now I know where your son got his good looks!

Sometimes I wish we had *some* spicyness in our blood... but the German/Irish/Welsh mix is all we've got
So we have a bald blue eyed girl

DH is Dominican -- I am like you German and Welsh (of course with a name like Morgan!)

But Maxi did end up with all of the good features from both of us!

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Max's Mami....Is your husband a baseball player? Just now seeing the pic of him? LOL. And you too...
Love the curly hair. I am a curly haired gal and I straighten and loosen up my curl sometime shtough....like in my pics in my sig. normally very curly haired... LOL.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marielle
Morgan, I was born in DR too (my mom used CDs on all 3 of us). I moved to NJ when I was 3 (Elizabeth) then moved to florida when I was 9 and grew up there. What a coincidence!

I see your hubby plays pelota.

That is CRAZY! What town are you from? DH is from San Cristobal. We got married in Juan Dolio and had our honeymoon in Punta Cana. His family moved to Elizabeth when he was 5!!!!!

Most of his family still lives in the Linden/Union area! Except his dad who moved back to S.C.!

Oh and yes he is with the Dodgers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
That is CRAZY! What town are you from? DH is from San Cristobal. We got married in Juan Dolio and had our honeymoon in Punta Cana. His family moved to Elizabeth when he was 5!!!!!

Most of his family still lives in the Linden/Union area! Except his dad who moved back to S.C.!

Oh and yes he is with the Dodgers.
LOL - how freaky is this. Cool he's a pelotero.

I was born in Santo Domingo and most of my family is from there as well. My aunt has a vacation house in Juan Dolio. In fact, she's married to a tv/radio personality in DR.

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
OoooOOo a celeb diaper Daddy. LOL. I jest.
My husband would be excited. He is a huge baseball fan. I get kicked off the computer in his office(only room he is allowed to decorate), which is all done is pre WW2 baseball memorbilia..a stuffy leather chairs......(I think WAYYY too much money for a man's hobbie LOL) so that he can do his fantasy league. We live right next to a former Cleveland Indians pitcher too.
I barely know the difference between a foul,a strike, touchdown, goal or run for that matter.
LOL

Summie

ETA:
I think we should have a thread of what we all and our husbands do. Just to get to know each other better!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.