Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some new covers, and I'm totally confused! I'm on baby #2, and I am using my prefolds and pins from the first time around (which I love
). So far, I've been using my old covers too, since ds didn't wear smalls very long, and they're still in great shape. I have some Proraps and Bummis (both w/ velcro), and one Motherease snap-on. Now, dd is soon going to need mediums, and the velcro Bummies that ds wore for almost 2 years are in sad shape.

So what do I buy? I want something that is durable, not too pricey, and preferably with plastic snaps. I like the one ME that I have, but have only used it a few times, so not sure about long-term. Thought about trying the Bummis snap-on, but I like the two sets of snaps on the ME so you can adjust it at the waist and legs seperately. What else is out there? Suggestions?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I can vouch for the ME Airflow covers long term - these things are super reliable and wear like iron. If you've tried them and like them then stick with them. They'll be more reliable for you than the Bummis. I have some that are REALLY well loved and these things just never leak, even overnight. HTH,

Jenny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.