Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmomma
I have the pattern for eggs, bacon and sausage...would you like me to post them? I know right where my book is

I meant to post this in the yarn crafts forum. I am really just looking for knitted veggies/fruit people.Thanks though!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

I'd like to find such patterns too. I got all excited a couple of days ago when I saw the DD patterns, then was disappointed when I saw they were for crochet. I don't know how to crochet.
But I've seen knitted fruits & veggies before, so the patterns *have* to be out there...I'm going to post this question on the wooly wonder forums to see if anyone there knows.

ETA: Looks like the wild crafts link is the best place to find these patterns, and that their catalog will be back up in a few days. Here's the message I found on their site:

unfortunately, our catalog pages have crashed.
we are in the process of reinstalling them, from scratch, and expect to have them back online within a few days. the new insallation is cleaner, and will have a few new features (if we can figure out how to get them running properly. :)

despite the technical difficulties, we're still open for business. if you need anything or have any questions, feel free to email us.
and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

--lissa
june 15,2005

To tide you over until their site is back up, here's a free online pattern for making a pear and a raspberry:

http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/raspear.htm

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaye_p

I'd like to find such patterns too. I got all excited a couple of days ago when I saw the DD patterns, then was disappointed when I saw they were for crochet. I don't know how to crochet.
But I've seen knitted fruits & veggies before, so the patterns *have* to be out there...I'm going to post this question on the wooly wonder forums to see if anyone there knows.

ETA: Looks like the wild crafts link is the best place to find these patterns, and that their catalog will be back up in a few days. Here's the message I found on their site:

unfortunately, our catalog pages have crashed.
we are in the process of reinstalling them, from scratch, and expect to have them back online within a few days. the new insallation is cleaner, and will have a few new features (if we can figure out how to get them running properly. :)

despite the technical difficulties, we're still open for business. if you need anything or have any questions, feel free to email us.
and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

--lissa
june 15,2005

To tide you over until their site is back up, here's a free online pattern for making a pear and a raspberry:

http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/raspear.htm
I need to make those!Thanks!

And Regina, I love the toys in your link!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.