Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some Med AIO for my DS so DH can help out changing him. What is your favorite and where can I get them?

Anyone know a great WAHM to do custome orders with reasonable prices?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I ordered some VB AIO's that are very reasonably priced. She always has custom spaces open and her work is very good quality, I have had no complaints. Her custom orders are usually done and shipped within 3 days too.
www.bluelakediapers.com

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I just received my order of Soft Bums AI2's. You can wash them with the soaker snapped in so you don't have to snap anything in afterwards or remove the soaker. The quality looks really nice so far and her service was awesome. http://www.softbums.com

·
Registered
799 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiemom
I ordered some VB AIO's that are very reasonably priced. She always has custom spaces open and her work is very good quality, I have had no complaints. Her custom orders are usually done and shipped within 3 days too.
www.bluelakediapers.com
I second this. Debra is great to work with and really fast. The hybrid AIO she offers is my favorite AIO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.