Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size should I order?.....
I plan on using them from about 10 lbs and up. Of course I have no idea what build this baby will be yet.

I will mostly be using them over prefolds and some prefitteds.

DD never got out of a medium fuzbomb, even at almost 30 lbs, and I hear the Fuzeasys stretch, so should I get smalls or are they going to be huge?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
I would go with the medium. It will be big at first but they grow so fast, your baby will fit well in them before you know it. I started using mediums about 2 1/2 months with J and at almost 10 months he still fits them well.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks
Medium , really?
I'm suprised to hear that since DD was in MEDs for so long, but I didn't CD her at 10lbs, I think she was like 20lbs when I started.

I just don't want the covers to look to balloon-y, I like a snug cover..
So a meduim hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I can fit my son (who wears mediums in most everything, 12" thighs, 17" waist, 16" rise) into a size small fuz easy on the last snap settings, although it's gotta be a trim diaper underneath! :LOL Funnily enough, he wears a size medium on the next-to-last snap settings, it just has way more rise, and is a little bit poufier fit on him.

For my babe-on-the-way, I have xs fuz easys
and they fit great over nb/sm KHW fitteds (on my teddybear), but I can see them not fitting once the thighs get past 10" or the rise gets longer than 13.5"-14", whereas my nb Kiwis will fit a looong time. If you want a cover for a new baby, get the small, and it will fit a good long while, until babe perhaps becomes such a chunker around 4-8 months(before becoming mobile) and has 13" thighs or a 19" waist or something like that (my son was that size for a few months between 4-9 mo and a small easy would not have fit--but then it would have started fitting again later).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts