Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have had problems with my Gall Bladder since my first pg. I had pain during my labor with my first daughter, and then didn't have a problem agan till I gave birth to my son. When he was four weeks I was hospitalized with a massive attakc. I had stones and stones in my ducts. Surgery and an ERCP were reccomended but I declined. I lost weight and changed my diet, and went for over a year without attacks when suddenly this past month I was at work and had a violent attack that was so bad I again went to ther ER. Again surgery was reccomended although my gall bladder wasn't inflamed this time, and there were no stones in the ducts. They say I have many tiney dependently layered stones. I have felt fine for the last month, but am concerned because I am hoping to plan a pretnancy in the next year or so. My CNM says tat the gall bladder will probably act up, and it might be difficult to treat during pregnancy. I have heard about cleanses with olive oil and lemon juce, but am afraid that doing a flush could cause stones to become stuck and make the situation worse.<br>
Does anyone know how to desolve these stones with natural remedies that would be safe to use while nursing? Are there good homeopaths around that I could consult? I live just south of Boston.<br>
I do not want surgery because of having a history of long complicated recoveries, as well as a fear of having a general anesthetic due to a traumatic experience I suffered as a child. Does anyone have some suggestions?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Acupuncture is my first go-to course of action for any ailment...you might consult with an acupuncturist to see if they think it would help. I don't have a specific rec for a homeopath, but I'm sure someone else will. There are also many naturopaths and herbalists in the area as well for other holistic treatment options.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would highly recommend Linda Wojcik. She is a nutritional kinesiologist, but so much more.....she is intuitive and amazing. Very reasonable and works over the phone or you can meet with her in CT.. She will find underlying emotional issues causing your physical issues and help you to resolve them. And she can muscle test for what therapies will be the most beneficial to you. I work with her monthly and she has changed my life.<br><br><a href="http://www.healingyou.com" target="_blank">www.healingyou.com</a>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts