Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i havent posted much in this forum..but i need help..dh and i are not doing good at all, right now as i sit her writing this, i am working from home, the baby is in front of the tv, i have to work another 20minutes and he is in his room w/ the door shut...why is it he does this? im shaking right now..i have told him i hate him, for what he has done to me, i am not the same vibrant happy person i was when i met him..i work 30 plus hours a week from home, to be told i do nothing and i sit at home all day. this isnt the first time these things have been said, and worse has been said..he has told me again the last 4 yrs we have been together have been a waste..im not his wife etc...
*sigh*....i dotn know know what to do, i am scared of him taking the baby out of the country, where am i going to go? all these things...it has gotten worse..thanks for letting me vent...i could go on, but will not burden you all...thanks for letting me vent
h

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your response..we just talked and as soon as i can afford to i am going to move back near my family, hopefully sooner than later...now i need to find somewhere i can afford to live w/ the 2 kids...i am sure i will do fine, i will have my family to help w/ the kids so i can work more to make the money i need to to survive..imnot even really sad, i mean i am since we wont be togehter,, but we never do things together as it is , and i am a sahm mom and do everything already..i guess the fairy tale is what i miss lol, darn story books...thanks again for listening

1 - 4 of 4 Posts