Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i havent posted much in this forum..but i need help..dh and i are not doing good at all, right now as i sit her writing this, i am working from home, the baby is in front of the tv, i have to work another 20minutes and he is in his room w/ the door shut...why is it he does this? im shaking right now..i have told him i hate him, for what he has done to me, i am not the same vibrant happy person i was when i met him..i work 30 plus hours a week from home, to be told i do nothing and i sit at home all day. this isnt the first time these things have been said, and worse has been said..he has told me again the last 4 yrs we have been together have been a waste..im not his wife etc...
*sigh*....i dotn know know what to do, i am scared of him taking the baby out of the country, where am i going to go? all these things...it has gotten worse..thanks for letting me vent...i could go on, but will not burden you all...thanks for letting me vent
h

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Oh mama! I'm sorry this is happening. It sounds like at the very least, some counselling is needed. If you truly fear he may take the baby out of the country, I would advise talking to a lawyer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your response..we just talked and as soon as i can afford to i am going to move back near my family, hopefully sooner than later...now i need to find somewhere i can afford to live w/ the 2 kids...i am sure i will do fine, i will have my family to help w/ the kids so i can work more to make the money i need to to survive..imnot even really sad, i mean i am since we wont be togehter,, but we never do things together as it is , and i am a sahm mom and do everything already..i guess the fairy tale is what i miss lol, darn story books...thanks again for listening

1 - 4 of 4 Posts