Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm starting a business and thought i could get some feedback on a slogan..
the name i chose is Mothering Modestly(what do u think of that name too?)..i plan to sell hijabs and face veils and other islamic clothing later on as well as ap products like slings etc...

right now i'm working on the website: it's not just directed a muslim mamas but i wanted to have items for those mamas so they could get something for themselves and something for their children too...

so now i need a slogan..
i thought of/and liked : 'Guarding ourselves. Guarding our children." but not sure if most ppl would 'get it' kwim? (guarding ourselves=the hijab, modesty, an obligation in our religion...guarding our children=raising them with mercy and compassion and protecting them)

any other ideas? i want something that will include both being a modest muslim/faithful woman as well as her role as being the primary caregiver to her children

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I'll take a go at it.

Mothering Modestly..Bringing timeless virtues to modern times.

The(A) Modest Mother..Raising our children with Faith, Modesty and Happiniess.

mothering modestly..timeless vitues to modern times

mothering modesty..gaurding(protectinh) what we love
(as a symbol maybe you can have a mother in veil holding her child close)

Visual Virtues? ( as in the viels and hijabs, virtues as in modesty)
....A virtueos soul will last a lifetime.

Mothering Modestly.. a mother's mission in life.

Whatever name you do chose make sure YOU like it and do not settle. You don't want t o have any regrets later. I asked alot of opinions on a name and picked somehting that most didn't like but I loved. So even if someone turns their nose remeber it's how YOu feel about it.

BTW I like the name.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.