Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm starting a business and thought i could get some feedback on a slogan..<br>
the name i chose is Mothering Modestly(what do u think of that name too?)..i plan to sell hijabs and face veils and other islamic clothing later on as well as ap products like slings etc...<br><br>
right now i'm working on the website: it's not just directed a muslim mamas but i wanted to have items for those mamas so they could get something for themselves and something for their children too...<br><br>
so now i need a slogan..<br>
i thought of/and liked : 'Guarding ourselves. Guarding our children." but not sure if most ppl would 'get it' kwim? (guarding ourselves=the hijab, modesty, an obligation in our religion...guarding our children=raising them with mercy and compassion and protecting them)<br><br>
any other ideas? i want something that will include both being a modest muslim/faithful woman as well as her role as being the primary caregiver to her children

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I'll take a go at it.<br><br>
Mothering Modestly..Bringing timeless virtues to modern times.<br><br>
The(A) Modest Mother..Raising our children with Faith, Modesty and Happiniess.<br><br>
mothering modestly..timeless vitues to modern times<br><br>
mothering modesty..gaurding(protectinh) what we love<br>
(as a symbol maybe you can have a mother in veil holding her child close)<br><br>
Visual Virtues? ( as in the viels and hijabs, virtues as in modesty)<br>
....A virtueos soul will last a lifetime.<br><br>
Mothering Modestly.. a mother's mission in life.<br><br><br>
Whatever name you do chose make sure YOU like it and do not settle. You don't want t o have any regrets later. I asked alot of opinions on a name and picked somehting that most didn't like but I loved. So even if someone turns their nose remeber it's how YOu feel about it.<br><br>
BTW I like the name.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts