Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi folks - have you heard the "14 days of homeschool" song?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Lyrics of this song that I could find posted online closely (though not exactly) match the version sung by a group of moms.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am looking for the lyrics to the one sung by the teenagers:
</p>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNOmJ8pY7E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNOmJ8pY7E</a></p>
<p>The teens have changed some of the words and the audio is so unclear that I can't make out what they are saying.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyone happen to have these lyrics or know how to contact the group ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>With the holidays nigh, I thought it might be fun to try this one out ...</p>

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is what I got:</p>
<p> </p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">Day</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">1 Can you hs legally</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">2 Are they socialized</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">3 Do you give them tests</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">4 What about PE</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">5 You are so strange</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">6 4 hour plays</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">7 ???</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">8 look at what they're missing</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">9 they'll miss the prom</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">10 What about graduation</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">11 I could never do that</p>
<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font:12px Helvetica;">12 Can they go to college</p>
<div> </div>
<p>For the life of me I can't get #7.  How about posting a comment on youtube--a lot of times people (creators) will repond.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Amy</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts