Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a newborn and two school aged kids and our current ped just kicked us out of the practice for not vaxxing.

Need to find a new ped or family dr who is ok with not vaxxing at all, in PG, Montgomery or Anne Arundel Cty asap. Bonus if they are more natural or homeopathic-minded.

Recommendations, anyone?? Please reply here or PM me if you can help! TIA!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a newborn and two school aged kids and our current ped just kicked us out of the practice for not vaxxing.

Need to find a new ped or family dr who is ok with not vaxxing at all, in PG, Montgomery or Anne Arundel Cty asap. Bonus if they are more natural or homeopathic-minded.

Recommendations, anyone?? Please reply here or PM me if you can help! TIA!
The only pediatrician I know of that is pro-vax but fine with non vaxing parents is Dr. Paul Ambush in Howard County where I reside. Hope this helps, take care!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We found a ped in AA county who takes non-vaxed patients. I see that this thread has been viewed a lot - if you're looking for a ped in this area, feel free to PM me for the info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We found a ped in AA county who takes non-vaxed patients. I see that this thread has been viewed a lot - if you're looking for a ped in this area, feel free to PM me for the info.
Can you please share the info? I am looking for a pediatrician for my 10 year old. Thanks so much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts