Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my son a few days ago, and he is so tiny compared to his diapers! He was born at 6.9 and is down to about 6, and the newborn bummies covers are WAY to big on him, and don't hold anyting in.

Does anyone make a premie cover, have some in stock, etc?

SPAM and links would be very helpful, thank you!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I just saw your post. My dd was 6#2oz at birth and she was way too small for any of her covers too. Ds was 7# so he could wear regular covers just fine. I saved the biobottoms covers I used on her just in case and most of them are still in excellent condition. PM me if you want pictures or are interested.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Luke was 6.8 at birth and came home at about 6.6, I think. His NB size proraps fit ok. everything is kinda huge when they're that small - even a lot of NB fitteds looked ginormous on his little bum! I used mostly preemie prefolds laid in the proraps at that point.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
if you aren't opposed to used (but in VGC) I think I've got some preemie covers and soakers I knit for MacGregor when he was born. He was just under 5 pounds, and wore them till he was probably 8 or so pounds. I'll look once he gets to sleep
if I don't get back to you, just PM me to remind me, I've got 101 things going on right now so I'm a bit scatterbrained, LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.