Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I have bought Thieves oil direct from Young Living in the past and I love the smell as well as the supposed health benefits. I often buy unscented liquid handsoap and dish soap and add a few drops of Thieves to the bottle. I also add some to a spray bottle of distilled water and use it as a room spray. I just ran out and we don't have the money in the budget right now to buy enough but luckily I found a recipe online and had all of the correct EOs on hand so I mixed up some of my own for free :)  It's got me thinking about teacher's gifts for my girls. We're not in a position to give much in the way of cash right now to the teachers, but I could maybe make up some nice Thieves oil themed gifts that I think they would appreciate (I know DD#1's teacher sprays Thieves in the class). I figure during cold/flu season teachers can use all the help that they can get. I would really appreciate suggestions and recipes for things that I can make (hand sanitizer, soaps, sprays, I don't know....) that would be economical to make, natural, and use the Thieves oil.TIA!  PS totally hating MDCs new posting format that won't allow me to edit/format or make spaces in my posts at all. Can't wait for that to change.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
321 Posts
<p>How about a shaker with baking soda and Theives as a carpet sprinkle?  You already have some good ideas with the sanitizer, soaps, sprays.  </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts