Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Oakland. I believe I'm experiencing a failed root canal as there is now a white bump on the gum next to the root canaled tooth. All my teeth have been shifting/caving in the past months and my gums are receding... I've been hearing a lot about the dangers/negative effects of having a root canal and also about holistic dentists. Anyone know of good trustworthy dentists around the bay area close to Oakland? My dentist keeps telling me the things I'm experiencing are "nothing significant" and I'm worried that things will keep progressing worse and worse until I have something very significant and it'll be far too late...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I go to Dr. Pockrass in Berkeley, near the Claremont. He is a great dentist and he has a green practice. He has a great balance between treating proactively and cautiously observing to see what develops. Even when DH had a scare of potenital mouth cancer, it was nothing, Dr. Pockrass was calm and supportive. I really can't speak highly of him or his entire office.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.