Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once my orders come in I will only have 3 covers and I know I need more than that. They can get to be quite pricey and since I enjoy sewing I figure I can just make some. I did a search for some patterns and I noticed that cuddle buns has some listed on their website. I just don't know which ones are really worth buying the pattern for and sewing. For those who sew them do you have any recs for side snapping cover patterns?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I made my own pattern but I will rec Very Baby. Honestly I haven't tried it but I have always been happy with their customer service and order lots of fabric from their www.diapershop.com. I personally didnt like the fit of New Conceptions side snap, it was ok, but not great for my chunky monkey. I have the HoneyBoy pattern and used fleece covers made from it from size newborn to small, They are ok. very cute but kind of big and thick. Very easy to sew but they are front aplix not side snap. You might try posting in the craft forum. Have fun! I love love love sewing dipes for my girl.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.