Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, yeah, I'm small. With DD, at the peak of my milk production I still needed an A cup. I still need a bra, though, for discretion (I have big poky dark nipples that show!) and to hold nursing pads. Last time, I only managed to find one nursing bra that came so small, and I was never thrilled with it because the hook was really flimsy and opened all on its own. Does anyone know of a place online where I can maybe find another choice? Thanks in advance if you can help!

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
I use regular ole bras, anything that I can full under my breast seems to work great.

I make way too much milk and have to use pads for over a year.

Use to use nursing bras but got tired of the bad fit.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the Elita crossover bra and the blue canoe crossover bra. The blue canoe bra is especially nice when wearing certain shirts because the straps are thin. These bras are not specifically nursing bras, but can be used as such and I have come across a lot of small breated women on message boards that use them.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
This place has lots of small options. They are also really helpful in finding the right bra and I think they have a pretty good return policy too, though they are local for me so I just go and try things on in person.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You can try the Melinda G front snap. AB cup is still an A. The Belabumbum Lotus microfiber is also great for smaller cup sizes. It is also gorgeous. The Elle Macpherson La Mere is also a nice choice. There are several other choices but those are my top three.

·
Registered
392 Posts
: I wear a 38B and am in a LARGE.....so i think a small would fit you. Youcan find 'em on ebay for cheap, but if you want the benefit of a return policy go to thier website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts