Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is suppose to have most of her girl parts removed in 3.5 wks bc of probs but now she is a bit confused. Looks like (did not see but she told me) that she may squeezing some colostrum out of her nipples. She did BF but is no longer and has not for over about a yr now. She had a Lupron shot and was suppose to go for her booster earlier this month but never got to. Her DH is about to deploy & they were not using protection for there fun several times a wk for the past few wks.

Here are the pics she sent me. She said at times it seems like a very faint line so she does not know. Her last cycle was quite some time ago as that is how she was bc of her female probs.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Told her to go get a blood but what do you see?

Thanks, LM

· Registered
2,855 Posts
I can't see a line but the pics are not very clear - Can you take it out of the case and take a picture in the same way you got the last one? I usually hold the camera about arms length away from the test and zoom in a little to get a clear picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.