Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been reading this board for a while and have gotten many good ideas from you ladies. I have been cloth diapering my daughter, but only during the day. I make my own fitteds etc,they work great during the day but they won't make it thru the night. I really need some suggestions as to what will work well for night times. I can't afford expensive diapers for daytime use,but I need to invest in a few good ones for the night. She is currently in a sposie at night and I just can't stand it anymore. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.<br>
thanks in advance,<br><br>
Rene'<br>
Zoe 05/29/02

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have gone round and round with different nightime diapers for my 2 yr old and always come back to the same thing. A Happy Heiny stuffed with 2 hemp fleece prefolds (or you could use 2 joeybunz). Never a leak and the fleece inside keeps her bum dry. I have tried alot of the nightime AIOs and never have the same dependable consistency that I get with the Happy Heinys.

·
Banned
934 Posts
I recently went from using sposies at night to using Luke's Drawers and I like it. It's rather bulky, but she's a very heavy night time wetter, and this holds her pee. Also, she's a tummy sleeper, and Luke's Drawers (Goodnight Kisses) are high waisted, so they catch her pee (as long as I fasten them tightly enough). I also liked Cricketts Diapers, but even they didn't seem to be thick enough to hold dd's vast amount of nighttime pee!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
This is what I've used for night time and worked very well:<br><br><br>
Bottom's Up aio <a href="http://www.bottomsupdiapers.com" target="_blank">www.bottomsupdiapers.com</a> ? I think that is the link<br><br>
Fuzzibun with regular size prefold wrapped around a preemie prefold<br><br><br>
Littledumplingdiapers.com fitted with an aristocrat wool cover<br><br>
Granny's Ark.com night time hemp fitted with granny's Ark fleece cover<br><br>
Cloud 9 Hemp softie with aristocrat

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love my FF Sleep Tight and an Aristocrat or my SP with a JB and the Aristocrat. The Aristocrat is great soaker and NO leaks. I have a 20-month-old ds. You might be able to use one of your daytime diapers with an extra doubler and an Aristocrat. I just switched from sposies to cloth about a month ago and am so glad I did. Don't the sposies just gross you out? Those little crystals are SOOOOOOOOOOO yucky! I can't beleive I used them for so long.<br><br>
Jelaine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts