Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every mommy,

I am firt time mom. My baby boy gonna go into three months soon and I heard baby will grow up quckily during this month period. SO I consider to grab a baby monitor which can catch the big moment for my boy even though that I am fall asleep. Do y'all have use baby monitor before? I do really need the suggestions from the experienced mommy. Please help me!! Thanks a lot!!

· Registered
6 Posts
We went with the infant optics brand. We ended up with this since it was NOT wifi connected. We try to have a little internet and smart home enabled products as possible. Our property size is .25 acre and we can bring monitor outside and not lose video/audio. We love it, hope that helps!

· Registered
70 Posts
Hello every mommy,

I am firt time mom. My baby boy gonna go into three months soon and I heard baby will grow up quckily during this month period. SO I consider to grab a baby monitor which can catch the big moment for my boy even though that I am fall asleep. Do y'all have use baby monitor before? I do really need the suggestions from the experienced mommy. Please help me!! Thanks a lot!!

garage floors charlotte
Haven’t done any research so looking for someone who’s had a good experience/did research. Please mention why you like it or don’t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts