Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I came across this video last week and I don't know what to think.  This guy talks all about how health issues stem from bad calcium, getting the calcium out, and getting the right kind.   Everything he says makes sense in our situation.   I was talking about it in a different thread, talking about bone broth, so I will quote myself here</p>
<p>Here is the video link:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9VEz2Px8QM" target="_blank">David Wolfe on calcium</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>"I am not 100% sure the issues we have had are from the bone broth, but it really makes sense.   I will try to shorten up the years of history.  Dh has a serious military injury, and the pain is tollerable.  He has great teeth and is very healthy other than that.  He hardly has any calcium intake, and can forget to brush his teeth if he wants and no cavities.  I on the other had am paraniod about calcium intake as I don't want to teeth to rot.  I have so mant cavities even though I eat a very strict TF diet.  Anyway, I have all the lumps pressing on my berves and have no feeling in some of my body and have had serious arthritic issues to the point to where I cant walk.   I was rerally splurging for a while and not being so TF, and I was gaining all feeling back i my body and my walking is perfect again- no arthritis issues.  Then I was worried about our calcium, and started making tons of deep bone broth, and my numbness came back, knees are hurting again, Dh was been in and out of the hospital from pain, and his military back injury is the worst in his life to the point that he can get up even.  And the kids who have lots of allergies, have been night waking, my ds especially like 10 times a night. </p>
<p>I have 2 theorys-  The calcium intake is using out magnesium up, and with low mag, there are piles of issues.</p>
<p>Second is David Wolfes idea that calcium isn't needed to build calcium and that it is silica and magnesium.  He says that wrong calcium can build up i the body and cause health issues like heath, brain, eye, teeth, and other issues. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now for the first time in my life I am not focusing on calcium.  I stopped the bone broth.  It took one week and my son is sleeping through the night and he has never done that since he was born.  My neck is feeling slightly, but we will see how it goes.  I am still not 100% certain on this, but it makes sense.  All things in moderation."</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts