Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I was hoping some of you may have had some luck finding VAX friendly doctors near St. Louis, MO, on the Illinois side of the river preferably. I live about 30 minutes west of STL and the family doctor my husband has been seeing since he was a baby has begun "scare-mongering" us into vaccinating our 1-year-old or else he won't see us. There is no persuading neither me nor my husband on this, so we are on the search for a new doc.

Struggling to find someone that accepts our insurance (we have GEHA), all the doctors listed on the anti-vaccine sites don't seem to accept insurance at all or aren't accepting new patients.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. If we have to make the trip to St. Louis, we will, but hoped we'd find somebody closer by really.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! Just an update. We found a doctor in Edwardsville. Clinton Frye is a functional doctor and chiropractor. He is amazing and VAX friendly!

Also, in Webster Grives STL we did see Cindy Willbrand of Webster Family Physicians. She was nice and VAX friendly, but it's a further drive and they don't accept our insurance.

We love Dr Frye though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.