Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nope his skin is still bad, we are hopefully going back to the doc tomorrow, its driving me crazy with all this running around and no one seems to want to help, just say "use A&D ointment" my @$$ like A&D is going to clear this up, we've already tried every OTC thing we can think of

Im really looking for a new AIO(since we are trying to switch to AIOs because of the rash) Id love it if someone out there made a HH that was a true AIO, LOL

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kindmomma
man no snaps is tough I was gonna say www.babysoftwraps.com

yes it is! I loved the BSW I had and Ive been contemplating getting another but I really want to explore to see our options... I have only sampled a very few brands of diapers

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank, tykies dont fit him at all, the larges are toooo large and the mediums are tooo small, LOL
TDD only has prefolds

but Ive never looked at the tushiecoverz site before

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Well I have been through a BUNCH of AIOs and my top 5 favorites are
(in no particular order of course :LOL )
1. babysoftwraps
2. www.valor-kids.com (aio with the trifold soaker)
2. www.fullmoonbabygear.com (the first AIO I ever bought and I lucked out)
4. www.angelwraps.com
5. my fluffymail pocket tester that isn't made like I have it ever, it was a great design I would give a kidney for more made JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!! I love it, I will SOOO cry is something ever happens to it, I loooove it!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

5. my fluffymail pocket tester that isn't made like I have it ever, it was a great design I would give a kidney for more made JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!! I love it, I will SOOO cry is something ever happens to it, I loooove it!
LOL, those pockets didnt last long, dont know why, NLs are so popular, LOL

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
:LOL
Yeah this tester is like GOLD I should lock it up but I love it too much! I love the fit, the trimness just everything :LOL

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Quote:

NLs??? What is that ?
Yeah, Nightlights
The joy of our night diapering system

I seriously struggle to think of what could possibly pony up to my
of nightlights... I have 6 to share between 2 kids (older child gets the FCB, younger gets the LC)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
What size DD would you need? I've got a brand new one we aren't going to use.....

Also...PM me about your sons rash. My DS had something very similar and we fnally got it cleared up. I have some of the lotion left I can send it to you!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.