Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Can you all please tell me what your favorite front or side snap wool diaper cover is? I have a lot of soakers, but I am looking for something to use with my flats while on vacations - something with leg elastic. I guess it needs to be readily available and not too expensive. I need it before by next friday.

My son is 32lbs, but has skinny little 11 inch legs. It is hard to find covers that fit right.

Thanks,
Angie

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I have 2 side snap: busy bee hive and sugar peas...(SPs can be found at naturalbabies http://www.naturalbabies.com and last winter i think thats where i got my bbh wio too)

I also really like my bumpy wool (front aplix). I got off TP, but I think they are supposed to be pretty easy to get ahold of.

Also, I haven't tried these in wool, but I have one of her "reversible" fleece covers and love it. But these are at a good price. Shipping to me was lickety split too! http://www.littlebums.com/store/WsDe...sp?Cat=testers (of course these are pull-ons, but through the links to her "sister" store, there were also snap or aplix ones I think)

·
Registered
542 Posts
i never was a big fan of wool, but i am so in love with my kiwi covers! we started out with one, and dh and i used to fight over who got to use it
we recently got three more, and they are just da bomb. they are really well made, they work really well, and they are beautiful. and as an added benefit, maria is one of the nicest wahms i have ever worked with.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I have to post just to rave about my Patchwork Pixie raspberry wool jersey cover. Okay, so they are not so readily available, but it is front snapping and very stretchy and works amazingly well. I have a small size one and it has fit my newborn DD from birth and she has lots of room to grow in it because there are so many snaps to make it very adjustable. It is a beautiful cover and it is also very trim.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the advice everyone.

I ended up buying two large honeyboy wool covers from simply good diapers. They were a very good price (about $17 each) and front aplix (dh can actually manage to put this one on correctly. lol) And they were instock. One is yellow and one is blue. A lot of wahms have only girl colors instock for wool right now. I hope I like them. Ds has one large Honeyboy aio that fits well, but is bulky. I figure that these covers can be used with my trim flats just laid in, or pinned. I don't think it would be very bulky this way.

Boy, there are so many wool covers I am putting on my "When I have money" try out list though. Sugar peas, kiwi pie, loveybums, patchwork pixi, wool-ons......

I just LOVE Wool

Angie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.