Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question for those who have tried Righteous Baby Woolie Pullies - are the measurments pretty right on for sizing?

I have heard they run sort of big. I am not sure what size is right and dont want it to be too big or too small.

Are the little leg cuffs pretty stretchy?

TIA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
I have one that is one of my favorite pieces of wool!! I think the sizing is pretty right on with mine however the one I have is very very stretchy (maybe making it seem bigger?) which is why I like it so much!! DS can really move in it!

So anyway IMO the sizing is pretty much right on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Thanks! Do you mind me asking what size you have and what your babe's measurments are?

I have a size 2 and DS measurements over his SOS fitteds are 19" rise 18" waist 12" thighs and 21" hips
I do think though that due to the stretchiness he would also fit into a size one because his size 2 gives him a ton of room to grow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by katytheprincess2
I have a size 2 and DS measurements over his SOS fitteds are 19" rise 18" waist 12" thighs and 21" hips
I do think though that due to the stretchiness he would also fit into a size one because his size 2 gives him a ton of room to grow.
Oh good - thanks for sharing! Maxi has slightly bigger measurments - same rise and thighs but 20 inch waist so size 2 should definitly fit.

I just bought this one:
http://www.righteousbaby.com/store/r...asp?curpage=2#

The Field of Maize - I love me a good sale! :LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Oh good - thanks for sharing! Maxi has slightly bigger measurments - same rise and thighs but 20 inch waist so size 2 should definitly fit.

I just bought this one:
http://www.righteousbaby.com/store/r...asp?curpage=2#

The Field of Maize - I love me a good sale! :LOL

Oh I am so glad you bought it!! I have been eyeing it for weeks and now the temptation is gone! Too pretty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by katytheprincess2
Oh I am so glad you bought it!! I have been eyeing it for weeks and now the temptation is gone! Too pretty!

Oh me too! I have had it in my cart a few times and closed the window! :LOL But I finally gave in because I just cant find anything for Maxi for summer - I really want shorts for him but I figure those are *almost* shorts and will be good for around the house.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top