Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a thermal printer to print labels as I sell some handmade stuff in my spare time.

I am not considering an inkjet printer because the ink could be spilled by my child and that is not safe.

I am currently considering buying a printer from Munbyn, it looks lovely.

What do you consider this printer? Or do you ladies have any recommendations for a thermal printer?

Thanks for your suggestions.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It looks like you ladies don't have any suggestions so far. Is it because you don't think the thermal printer is good enough? Or do you think the Munbyn printer I mentioned is not what you recommend? The reviews below the label printer are pretty good, so I'm thinking about trying to get this one.

· Registered
442 Posts
A LaserJet is a sort of thermal printer, because it melts plastic dust to fuse it to the paper. We recently bought a used one on OfferUp for $30. The toner is readily available cheap on ebay.

I've shipped about 60,000 customer packages since 2003. We use a LaserJet to make mailing labels. We feed it full sheet label stock that has 2 labels per sheet that are 5.125" x 7.5" and are readily available on ebay.

· Registered
442 Posts
A thermal printer that uses the heat-sensitive paper (usually on a roll) is a bad idea because the labels can become illegible if exposed to high heat in transit. Also that paper stock is an ecological nightmare that really shouldn't be in the recycling stream.

· Registered
1 Posts
I need a thermal printer to print labels as I sell some handmade stuff in my spare time. I am not considering an inkjet printer because the ink could be spilled by my child and that is not safe. I am currently considering buying a printer from Munbyn, it looks lovely. What do you consider this printer? Or do you ladies have any recommendations for a thermal printer? Thanks for your suggestions.
Hi, I have been running an Etsy store from the past 4 years and have been using MUNBYN thermal label printer ITTP129. I must say that this printer is enough for my label printing needs and I can shop for custom stickers and labels from MUNBYN;s official store as well. Here are the specifications of this wireless printer.
ColorBlack, Pink
Connectivity TechnologyBluetooth
Resolution203 DPI
Print mediaThermal Labels
Printer OutputMonochrome
Printer TechnologyDirect Thermal Printing
Special FeaturesPortable & Bluetooth & Desktop
Wireless Communication TechnologyBluetooth
Item Dimensions8.66 x 6.3 x 4.53 inches
Operating SystemChrome/Mac/Windows
Media Width1.57″ ~ 4.3″ (40mm ~ 110mm)
If you want to have more details about this product or want to purchase it then visist MUNBYN's official store.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts