Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My midwife called me today to tell me that the liner I ordered with my birthing kit is the wrong one, it's too small for the pool they lent me.   Problem is, im 39w3d!  Im eager to give birth, but I was really looking forward to laboring in water, it helped so much last time!  I have a small bathtub, it's better than nothing, but im going to try and get a new liner in case baby takes her time.  Who knows, i might still have 2 weeks!</p>
<p>Does anybody know of a website where i can order a liner that would have express shipping?  Im still waiting to hear back from my midwife about what model i need, but i think I need the regular La Bassine (the one they sent me is the mini La Bassine)</p>

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
<p>I know the people at <a href="http://www.preciousarrows.com" target="_blank">www.preciousarrows.com</a>.  The owner is a homebirthing mom so I think she would try to accommodate you as best as she could!</p>

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Thanks, I looked into it and they don't have the one  i need :( </p>
<p>Turns out their liner doesnt fit my pool (birth pool in a box regular size)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any other suggestions? </p>

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
<p>My midwife suggested picking up a plastic drop cloth such as you'd use if you were painting. She has had success with clients using that as a liner. She mentioned that it needs to be taped to keep it in place. So that's what I'm going to do.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts