Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give my child wool everything, but wool is expensive so I look for it second hand when I have the time. I wish I could find a hand-me-down buddy or increase my budget for this. I think she is like me, sensitive to synthetic fabrics.

If you have hats, coats, socks, mittens, leggings, overalls,clothes, blankets if you are
no longer are using them we would love them. My child is around 1 1/2 & growing so big is definitely ok. I would use things if they were my size too. I can help with shipping on a limited budget.

We also don't have many toys if anyone has anything to suggest passing on. We like waldorf, montessori and cultural awareness type natural things.

Thanks to all and blessings to everyone

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
What would be a cultural awareness type toy? And would you like wool dryer balls? It's not a clothing item but it's wool :). I pmed you as well, I will go look for wool clothes, I know we have some wool socks. My kids are not wool fans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.