Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW there has to be more than just me. I know there is someone from Creston....but I'm looking for mama's closer to me. Nelson is full of hippy mama's!!! Anyone out there???

Angela

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamatojade
I live on the island, but I am coming to Nelson for a week on Saturday! Do I count?
Sure, the more the merrier! What are your plans when you come?

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamatojade
Jade is four.
DUH, I could've just looked at your signature,
Will Jade be coming with you or no? Just thinking maybe we could meat at the park.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I don't live there but my heart is there...
I was raised in Nelson.. and I still have tons of friends there and miss it like crazy... How long have you lived there?

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by paxye
I don't live there but my heart is there...
I was raised in Nelson.. and I still have tons of friends there and miss it like crazy... How long have you lived there?
I acrually live in Castlegar. Grew up in Fruitvale.
But I love Nelson.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant
Gyro park in Nelson?? No idea where that is.
up on the mountain in the city (there is a pool, park and tons of flowers)... the lookout looks over the camping ground and you can see most of the city from there....

If you are going there from Baker just go up a few blocks to Silica and Gyro PArk Rd is at the end of Silica...

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by paxye
up on the mountain in the city (there is a pool, park and tons of flowers)... the lookout looks over the camping ground and you can see most of the city from there....

If you are going there from Baker just go up a few blocks to Silica and Gyro PArk Rd is at the end of Silica...

thanks! it sounds very nice! i'm so bad with directions but I'm sure i could make it there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.