Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi, hoping for some help! My father is 73 yrs old. He has Diabetes. The Diabetes has caused nerve damage in his legs. They are weak and he has a hard time getting up because of it. Just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this. Are there any natural treatments for this? I would like to find something for him to take to maybe help. Thanks for any tips or advice.</p>

·
Registered
471 Posts
<p>I'm so sorry. :(</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know b6 is supposed to help with neuropathy, but it can be a delicate balance between too little and too much (too much can cause it too...ugh.) I'd give that a shot, plus a good multi to keep things in balance. Also, seeing a PT might help to alleviate some symptoms.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
<p>I have seen cases presented where the biochemic phosphates have worked to restore nerves.  I don't have any personal experience, but there was a case in the clinic I precepted in where the phosphates along with a remedy did restore nerve function.  Since they are harmless, but so many have dramatic success with them I'd give them a try.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>They won't work overnight, but over the course of 3 months you should see steady, albeit slow progress.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts