Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never never never never NEVER do this.

Do NOT take your diapers out of the washing machine after the pre-rinse and put them directly into the dryer. No matter how badly you want to, or how much you want the load to be done, do NOT do this. I promise you, it will not work.

Thankfully, I discovered my error before the dryer had run very long......

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Ewwwwwww....good thing you caught that!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm SO glad I caught it early!!! I'm doing diapers every day right now, as I haven't yet recieved my latest order of prefolds and we only have 18 dipes that Marky goes through every 24 hours or less. So I do dipes at night around 7pm, they're in the dryer by 8:30 and I can grab a nice warm freshly laundered diaper for the midnight feeding. But these sleepless newborn nights are getting to me I think!

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Ohhhh DH did this to me.....I was like.....DID YOU PUT THE DIAPERS IN THE DRYER???? THEY WERE ONLY IN PHASE ONE!!!! He hasnt touched them since..... :LOL

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mykdsmomy
Ohhhh DH did this to me.....I was like.....DID YOU PUT THE DIAPERS IN THE DRYER???? THEY WERE ONLY IN PHASE ONE!!!! He hasnt touched them since..... :LOL

"Phase One" just cracks me up!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I've done this a few times - you would think I would learn my lesson after having to strip diapers the following day, but NOOOOOOOO, I've done it more than once - and I don't catch myself until I pull stinky dipes out of the dryer - eeewwwwwwwww

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.