Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't that special, especially the bottom of the article -
http://www.newswise.com/articles/combination-vaccine-could-reduce-number-of-shots-for-infants

FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE: Dr. Marshall has been an investigator on clinical trials funded by GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer and Sanofi Pasteur, and he also has received honoraria from these companies for service on advisory boards.
and what a big trial of children they used (sarcasm)
The trial, coordinated at UofL, included nearly 1500 children in multiple centers across the United States.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Is it this one?

Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study.

Abstract
We examined a large number of sudden infant death syndrome victims in order to point out a possible causal relationship between a previous hexavalent vaccination and the sudden infant death. We selected 110 cases submitted to in-depth histological examination of the autonomic nervous system and provided with detailed clinical and environmental information. In 13 cases (11.8%) the death occurred in temporal association with administration of the hexavalent vaccine (from 1 to 7 days). In none of these victims congenital developmental alterations of the main nervous structures regulating the vital functions were observed. Only the hypoplasia of the arcuate nucleus was present in 5 cases. In one case in particular an acquired hyperacute encephalitis of the tractus solitarii nucleus was diagnosed in the brainstem. This study does not prove a causal relationship between the hexavalent vaccination and SIDS. However, we hypothesize that vaccine components could have a direct role in sparking off a lethal outcome in vulnerable babies. In conclusion, we sustain the need that deaths occurring in a short space of time after hexavalent vaccination are appropriately investigated and submitted to a post-mortem examination particularly of the autonomic nervous system by an expert pathologist to objectively evaluate the possible causative role of the vaccine in SIDS.
From the article linked in OP:

The long list of immunizations in the recommended immunization schedule can lead to deferred injections and limit the addition of new vaccines. Depending on which vaccine combinations are used by an individual medical practice, this new vaccine combination may mean an infant receives 1 to 4 fewer injections.
So it's all about getting those reluctant delayers who don't want their babies to be pin cushions.

It has gotten complicated because there are so many vaccines, which is good news because there are fewer sick children. Having combination vaccines is more good news – it makes things simpler without compromising protection,” Marshall said. “Hopefully, this vaccine combination will improve coverage rates. Studies show that when you use combination vaccines, more kids get vaccinated on time and by two years of age more are fully protected. When you make it easier, you get better coverage.”
Fewer sick children? Really????? US children have NEVER been sicker, 32 million of them infact are chronically sick (the new normal).

·
Registered
824 Posts
Interesting, I wonder if this is the same hexavalent vaccine offered to me for my son earlier this week. It covers the same illnesses. If not, I'm curious what the difference is and if so how come it's already on our schedule here?

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Interesting, I wonder if this is the same hexavalent vaccine offered to me for my son earlier this week. It covers the same illnesses. If not, I'm curious what the difference is and if so how come it's already on our schedule here?
Probably the same reason they tried out the new flu adjuvant in Canada. 'Cos we're guinea pigs.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Gives me so much confidence. Glad we opted out.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Sounds promising, thanks for the link!

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
So reassuring to know that any deaths that occur after the hex vaccine are...drum roll...coincidental.

And if that doesn't work, just point out that with six diseases being prevented, the deaths from the vaccine have to be far fewer than the deaths if the diseases were running loose. Without having to do any actual studies or data collection or analysis of course. Just saying it makes it true.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet! Too bad if the egg is your 1 year old.
Exactly. Who could object to sacrificing their baby in a good cause?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Hexavalent-Isn't that Greek for good luck finding out which one did your child in?

http://vactruth.com/2012/12/16/36-infants-dead-after-vaccine/

A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths.
http://vactruth.com/2012/12/27/1742-adverse-events/

The GlaxoSmithKline confidential document detailed each and every one of the 1,742 adverse events. The list was so long, it required a full twenty pages. Here are some of the adverse events detailed on charts between pages 11 and 31 of their document:

106 cases of cyanosis

69 cases of loss of consciousness

165 cases of hypotonia

102 cases of hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes

107 cases of convulsions

20 cases of epilepsy

98 cases of febrile convulsions

33 cases of grand mal convulsions

47 apnea attacks

108 cases of vomiting

43 cases of Gaze Palsy

12 cases of anemia

1 case of bone marrow failure

6 cases of cardiac arrests

53 cases of diarrhea

593 cases of pyrexia (high temperature)

22 cases of gait disturbance

6 cases of anaphylaxis

62 cases of pertussis (whooping cough)

2 cases of meningitis pneumococcal

3 cases of arthritis

16 cases of muscle twitching

22 cases of tremors

264 cases of crying (does not indicate the severity)

2 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome

10 cases of respiratory arrest

7 cases of Kawasaki’s disease

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
well @samaxtics, see, with all those different sorts of reactions there is no "pattern" and therefore the vaccine is perfectly safe.

I'm getting so good at channeling the pro-vaccine side I'm scaring myself.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Oh come on, @samaxtics , you know that's just 1,742 coincidences!
That is just the number of coincidences that got reported. There might be several thousand more that doctors "correctly" dismissed as coincidences in line with their training on how not to see anything that follows a vaccination as connected to a vaccination. >:D

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Sounds promising, thanks for the link!
For the sake of the "excellent science behind vaccines," and the overwhelming sense of enthusiasm you seem to have for these new types of vaccines, I assume you would be willing to subject yourself to take one for the team and line up and volunteer for the human trials of new and upcoming vaccines such as these? if you have faith in them and the science, what would be the danger?

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
For the sake of the "excellent science behind vaccines," and the overwhelming sense of enthusiasm you seem to have for these new types of vaccines, I assume you would be willing to subject yourself to take one for the team and line up and volunteer for the human trials of new and upcoming vaccines such as these? if you have faith in them and the science, what would be the danger?
I don't know about teacozy but I think it was prosciencemum who did volunteer for a guardasil trial. Not sure that ones willingness to do a trial proves anything though.

Reactions: Nemi27

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
It definitely wasn't prosciencemum, I am sure it was Jessica765, she got the placebo I believe.
Yes I think you're right, prosciencemum was in on the conversation I think. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Wonder when Proffit's special 10000 in one will be available. :wink:
Surely the pro-vaccine folks will love that. :smile:
Perhaps it could be the magical one big shot for life: :grin:
given of course at birth

1 - 20 of 24 Posts