Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tips for when #2 joins a co-sleeping family? Currently, 22 month old DD is in a side-carred crib, but climbs into our queen sized bed most nights, and for sure in the early morning.

How can this work w/a newborn??

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
We have an almost 3 yr old and a 7 week old baby. I was a bit worried how I would ever get to sleep myself, much less have 2 kids sleeping at the same time. DS has been in his own bed for a year now but a parent puts him to sleep every night, so sometimes dh puts ds to sleep in ds' bed, and I sleep with baby. Sometimes I put them both to sleep, which, well, is a little trying sometimes, but we do all eventually get to sleep. It only works if the lights are all out because then baby will fall asleep too, sleeping on my chest until ds falls asleep next to me. You will find something that works for you, don't worry!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneyHD View Post
Any tips for when #2 joins a co-sleeping family? Currently, 22 month old DD is in a side-carred crib, but climbs into our queen sized bed most nights, and for sure in the early morning.

How can this work w/a newborn??
We all fit into our bed - dd is in her own bed but often wanders down to our bed in the middle of the night. She usually tires of being crowded in a queen and wants to go back to her bed - but we do all fit - but it's tight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.