Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jamie!<br>
We are in the process of finding a new after school caregiver for my soon to be 1st grader and his older step brother who is disabled. Obviously it is a big deal to us to find the right person since they will be with our kids and in our home. I have already talked to and/or emailed several seemingly qualified candidates. Its a bit overwhelming! Who do you see being the perfect match for us?<br>
Thanks!!!<br>
Kim

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
There is a brown haired girl that seems to me that she is in college, or at least in that age range. She is very sweet and has a great smile. I get the impression that she is very hands on, and I feel this was demonstrated. I feel like the kids were around when you met her and she instantly interacted with them. She is the kind of person that makes you feel very comfortable without any particular reason. She has a great silly side to her that will make her a great match with kids, and in a nanny position. I believe I'm hearing a J name (like Julie or something to that affect). She is going to mesh really well with your family. If you haven't met her yet, you will soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts