Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since there are lots of mamas in NH and Massachusetts, we should all get together some time and have a diaper party ourselves. I am in Boston and would LOVE to host but I have 4 cats and 4 dogs who go nuts if there are more than 10 people in the house. Plus I don't have a backyard. BUt I can travel anywhere close to me. So come on mamas, diaper party!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am in Worcester and would love to get together. I have a decent sized house and a yard. Lmk if you are interested in doing it here. I am currently not diapering anyone. Tommy potty learned couple of weeks ago and new baby isn't due until January.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I'd love to get together! I'm in Natick and have enough space for about 7 mamas. I have a good sized outdoor area for playing. Plus, I live within walking distance of the 'common' where there are free concerts a couple evenings a week!

I don't have any pets and it's a non smoking home.
If someone else hosts the party, then I can go only if it's within a half hour drive because my car is in need of some work and I don't trust it to go far from home.

Hugs,
Liz

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
perhaps a park? we're in cambridge -- lots of parks with water for play....

but maybe that's not convenient with the dipes.....

megin

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Well, I would love to host a party!!!!! I have 2 acres, a huge pool, a huge playyard, pigs and chickens. My house is smallish, but I always cram people in here!!!! I'm in Smithfield, RI right off 295
(I just had a summer solstice party for my homeschool group)
Liz, I will pick you up!!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Me! Me! I am in Southern New Hampshire. Now, mamas...Let's do something soon!
I can host, but I'm not sure if everyone would hoof it all the way out here.
Oh, and please, please, please...not while we are away the third week of July.
Okay, so how do we decide when and where? There are so many of us! Yey! I am so excited!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I vote for Stacey's house!!! Smithfield is really nice.
I'd love for my ds to be able to run around carefree!
Plus, Stacey has her own WAHM store and I'd love to be able buy and take home some goods! rofl. (if that were allowed).

Hugs,
Liz
Ps. Maybe we can set up a poll once we get enough interest. The hostess with the mostess (votes) wins and gets to host. What do you think?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Rhode Island is about 2.5 hours from me. I vote for somewhere in MA, in the middlish.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Stacey is probably about 2.5 hours away from me - we could probably swing that if no one closer could do it. I would love to host, but my house is teeny tiny (less than 1000 sq ft). We have a good sized back yard (had a Halloween party out there with about 25 families coming and going), but if the weather was bad, we'd NEVER fit into my house, lol!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Okay, let's narrow it down to a week...How is everyone with the last week of July?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
The only day that I can't do it is July 28th. (my ds has a neurologist appt).

I am almost in the middle of MA. If ya look on mapquest, you can find Natick.
I'm still willing to host. And if it looks like we will have many people, my friend upstairs has a REALLY big apartment that we can go up to. lol.

So, lets try to choose a location ASAP so we can start planning. Shall we set up a poll or do you just want to vote on this thread?

Hugs,
Liz

1 - 20 of 41 Posts